Online Shopping Directory All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Sites grouped into 21 categories such as apparel, computers and electronics, babies and children, home and garden, health and beauty, food, malls and mega stores, travel, and more.
- Icons that rate each site by price, selection, service, convenience, and security
- A description of each site that includes the URL, company name, types of merchandise, and a paragraph about the e–:tailer
2005 Online Shopping Directory For Dummies was written by Barbara Kasser, author of several books on the Internet, and an avid online shopper, and Frank Fiore, author of six eBusiness books and the Online Shopping Guide for About.com. Together, they created a terrific reference with:
- Extensively cross–:referenced indexes so you can find products by company name, product name, keywords, or URL
- Tips on everything from how to find the best prices to what to do if you have a problem
- Sites you might never find on your own, like giftsongs.com, ducttapecreations.com, revengeunlimited.com, and more
You won’:t find shops like that at the mall! Whether you’:re a bargain hunter, a collector of German beer steins, a radio–:controlled airplane enthusiast, or just a typical shopper, with 2005 Online Shopping Directory For Dummies, you’:ll find what you’:re looking for plus things you didn’:t know existed!
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Getting Reading Right from the Start: Effective Early Literacy Interventions Interventions That Work
Action Planning: How to Use Planning Weekends and Urban Design Action Teams to Improve Your Environment
Password Journal: Password Saver Book, Discreet Password Journal, 5 by 8 and 110 Pages, Password Keeper: Password Book And Organizer Journal (Password Organizer)
B2B-Kommunikation: Grundlagen, Trends, Herausforderungen - eine Expertenbefragung mit Agenturvertretern aus dem B2B-Bereich